Current Version: 0.3
How To Use:
- Install addon
- Add curve, set "Fill" to "Full", then adjust bevel depth and resolution till satisfied
- Option 1: Add mesh object, go to panel (View 3D > Tools > Tools > Curve Conversion) and select curve object and then click "Convert/Update Mesh"
- Option 2: Go to panel (View 3D > Tools > Tools > Curve Conversion) and click "Add Mesh Object"
- Then just click update once you update the curve
- "Respect Scale" copies the scale from the curve to the mesh object
- If you have multiple curves selected then "Add Mesh Object" takes all those curves and makes them one object while "Add Multiple Objects" creates a separate object for each of them.