- Roofing now supports Shingles and Terra Cotta for converted roofs
- Face group rotation and pitch are now determined automatically when converting a mesh to roof object
- Unlimited cutouts is now supported with siding, using a new system
- 10 styles of windows are now supported!
- Shingles are now created quicker
- Internally, properties have been consolidated and duplicated removed. All files have been brought up to PEP 8 formatting rules. Major rewrites have happened, especially for siding and roofing objects.
I have shifted hosting of this add-on over to GitHub, so the newest information will either be found there or on the BlenderArtist thread. I have abandoned a manual document in preference of using GitHub's wiki feature, which can be found here. I am still working on getting it written up, but that should be completely shortly.